German Exams: DTZ, TestDaF, Citzenship Exam 

The following German tests take place in our school:

DTZ (German test for immigrants/Deutsch Test für Zuwanderer) is normally required by BAMF and immigration offices.

Citizenship test: everyone that lives in Germany and who wishes to have a German passport must pass a citizenship test.

TELC (The European Language Certificate) level A1, A2, B1, B2, C1. All tests take place in our school. 

Tests for a university: each German federal state and each institution (for example, universities) require different tests. It is necessary for each individual to determine which test is required in each case. Normally, one must pass the TestDaF or DSH test.  AS of January 2017 the C1 Unversity Exam from TELC is also accepted by the Universities.

TestDaF - (Test – German as foreign language/Deutsch als Fremdsprache) ISL Koblenz is a licensed TestDaF center. Here can be found more information concerning special preparatory courses offered by ISL.

  • Prüfungstermine 2017
  • Prüfungstermine 2019