How to Apply for the University Assessment Test (FSP)

The University Assessment Test "Feststellungsprüfung" (FSP) must be taken externally.

As a consequence, if you want to take this test, you must apply for it as an external candidate. The results of the Assessment Test are accepted by all universities in Germany, which means that if you successfully pass this test, you can then apply for your preferred course at your preferred university.

If you want to apply for the External University Assessent Test, you will need:

  • Your original final certificate of secondary education (+ a certified Translation)
  • proof of your German knowledge on a B2 Level (you can obtain this level at ISL Sprachschule)
  • CV

ISL will do the registration to the FSP together with you once you provide all the necessary documents. ISL is not responsible for late registrations if the student doesn’t supply the documents on time.