In 1997, ISL was founded in Ettlingen by Annette Friedl and David O'Callaghan. Pforzheim and Koblenz were added later.
As a licenced education centre, we believe in the following values:
- All our teachers are native speakers with excellent educational skills and experience.
- The tools of our teachers are not only profound knowledge in grammar, but also the ability to teach you the language with enthusiasm.
- Learn the language in small and homogenous groups or in individual classes. Together with our teachers, you can determine the main contents of the course.
- Peronal service and focusing on the needs of each student are our priority.
- We transfer you knowledge and distinguish ourselves from the competition thanks to the best staff members and methods, a smooth organisation and the consistent striving for improvement.
Definition of successful learning:
Achieve your personal goals which are based not only on the ALTE language levels, but also on your individual needs and wishes.