Guarantee Fund for German University
ISL Sprachschule Koblenz cooperates with the Otto Benecke Stiftung e.V. in offering German and English courses
In the framework of the 'Garantiefonds-Hochschule' support program, young people who have arrived in Germany as resettlers or refugees are provided assistance in taking up or continuing their studies, or who wish to qualify for study at a university.
Refugees (those entitled to asylum, immigrants with a residence permit according to § 23 AufenthG and GFK refugees according to § 60 Abs. 1AufentG or residence permit according to § 25 Abs. 2 AufenthG) and resettlers as well as their family members under 30 years old can make an application for support using the education consultants of the 'Garantiefonds-Hochschule' according to the support program's standards. An education consultation questionnaire for 'Garantiefonds-Hochschule' can be found at the Internet portal www.jmd-portal.de or directly from the JMD in Koblenz (see below).
The following is paid for by the Otto Benecke Stiftung e.V.
- Courses from level A2/B1 GER to the level C1 GER
- Having at least 600 class hours
- Having a minimum duration of 5 months, and a maximum duration of 8 months
- With class time of 5 days per week and at least 20 class hours per week
- TestDaF or C1 test at the end of the course
- Accommodation can be supported up to a maximum of € 180 per month if necessary.
Brochures (German only PDF) concerning the 'Garantiefonds-Hochschule'
Caritasverband Koblenz e.V.
Telephone: 0261 / 139 060