Our new Program: German for Medical Doctors
- German course at ISL from beginners up to C1 level. Super-intensive courses with 30 hours per week. 1 level of German will take 6 weeks.
- Teaching material.
- TestDaF exam or Telc B2 for medicine or Telc C1 at the end of the course.
- Airport pick-up on arrival day.
- Internship placement in a hospital or private practice in or around Koblenz.
- Internship duration depends on the department and can be between 3 and 12 months.
If you do well in the internship you will get the option to apply for a position as doctor in Germany and apply for a work permit. While working in Germany, you could then apply for the German license to work independently as a doctor (approbation).
Requirements to apply for this program:
- You finished your full medical studies
- You have already some work experience as a doctor.
- You are registered at the Medical Coucil in your home country.
Please contact email@example.com if you meet these 3 requirements or send us a mail through our contact form. We will then send the certificates to our partner in Germany to do the evaluation of the certificates. Once the certificates get approved, you will get a guaranteed internship place after finishing the C1 level and passing the respective German certificate.